• Alimos Marina Office is open from 08:00 to 20:00 every day. Tel.: +30 210 9813315 & +30 210 9880004
• The Entrance coordinates of Alimos Marina are East: 23º 01' and North: 37º 52' and depth in meters vary from 2 to 7
• The area of Saronic and East Peloponnese is well protected with safe waters and calm winds (NW-N 2-4 Beaufort scale). During summer period, the weather is pretty good with high temperatures and long-standing sunshine days
• Yachtsmen should pay special attention to the reef of Aghios Kosmas and to the Mermingia rocks both SE of Alimos marina to the direction of Cape Sounio
• Shopping: There are NO supermarkets or other shops inside the marina area. Outside the marina (West entrance on a 10min. walk), there is a supermarket where you will find most of your supplies. You may also pre-order your provisions by filling in a list (let us know and we will e-mail you one) so you can have everything brought to the yacht upon arrival
• Food: A very nice place to eat near the marina is Vassilis tavern with good food and reasonable prices. Simply ask any of our staff and we will point you to the right direction!
• Do not forget to make a stroll in Athens centre and visit the Acropolis, the Parthenon, Plaka old town, etc