Situated in South-Eastern Europe/ Eastern Mediterranean, Greece is a country with much beauty & great history, a spot that has always been among the best destinations (if not the best one) for summer sailing holidays worldwide.
Contrary to many other countries/ sailing destinations, Greece has some advantages which we should not forget!
Greece is also famous for:
- The Greek idyllic islands (3,000 islands and islets are scattered in the Aegean & Ionian Sea), amazing sunsets and sunrises, unique landscapes with breathtaking views, abundant barren or green regions and delirious or substantial night life
- The Greek mainland & islands that create a coastline of approximately 15000 km with numerous pebbly and sandy beaches, sheltered bays, coastal caves, colourful coves & underwater beauty
- The crystal & clear sea-water which is very popular around the world!
- The great hospitality, the warm atmosphere of Greeks, the family service
- The Greek ancient history and customs, the great civilization and the thousands of monuments that should not be missed!
- The arts (pottery, architecture, painting, sculpture, music) which have a long-lasting tradition in Greece
- The secrets of its cuisine, the Greek wines and products